Saturday, February 20, 2010

Prognosis For Untreated Lung Cancer And Pneumonia This Is Incredibly Important, Please Anyone Help?

This is incredibly important, please anyone help? - prognosis for untreated lung cancer and pneumonia


I am now 20, but when I was 13 I got dizzy spells and very loud noise constantly in the ears. and fluctuating hearing loss. I had the typical symptoms of Meniere's disease. in the last 7 years, worsening brain fog and depression.

I was diagnosed with Meniere's disease "in 15 years. Last year, I am 60 pounds quickly and without regime change. My thinking is slow. I have a blood test again, I have little cortisol, low progesterone, low levels of testosterone, TSH increases .. My doctor referred me to an endocrinologist, additional blood tests and CT. This can not help everybody, but before I "Meniere" I remember waking up a lot of back pain

I read that hypothyroidism can CauWeight gain in him all my symptoms - hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness, mental disorders, fatigue, depression .. I wonder if you might not have Meniere's disease, there is no possibility of a problem or thyroid hormones may be at the end of it all? And if so, what is the prognosis for which he is trying for so long without? : / Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment