Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nursing Diagnosis Of Liver Disese Cirrhosis Doctor Or Nurse Needed! What Are Some Possible Explanations For The Multiple Symptoms On Left Side Of My Body?

Doctor or Nurse Needed! What are some possible explanations for the multiple symptoms on left side of my body? - nursing diagnosis of liver disese cirrhosis

I am 25 / F, confirmed the diagnosis, I am 5'6 350, I, Arthritus (6x methadone 10 mg per day), sleep apnea, high BP (enalapril 10 mg daily, 2x), rest legs, asthma, lymphoedema, hyperhidrosis, Neve ... Ending the pain in all joints, muscles of the jaw. All of the following worse worse on the left side, a feeling of constant reduction of sensation or numbness in all the worst of the waist to the lower back and pelvis, thigh, tingling and numbness in the left quadrant of the head, weak Phsyically, the left side.Had blood test for cancer of the liver, thyroid, adrenals, heart (Test adenesin), CBC every success, blurred vision, and tests of a good but 'Test DMV, where I answer that blinking light that flashes when there are problems when the light flashes in the left eye, while the lights half way into the nose.) Chronic pain is said and what I usually like my arthritus But what is the ratio of all symptoms left? If you'r not able to offer help opponion my doc in the right direction?

6 comments:

laineyet... said...

Hello .. I just wanted to say I have severe pain problems that you and I took the weight just a lack of exercise, because it is too painful. The difference is that I like pain on both sides of my body and numbness in the face and extremities. Http://www.emedicine.com/pmr/topic32.htm cause I recently came across a so-called chronic pain syndrome "is a stroke is not always identified on MRI. Whatever affects the usually do one side of the body. nothing, but control the pain ... Have you tried a block pain? you a chance, which is temporary, and who will take up to one years and if you want, who can put in a pump pain. The shot lasted only a month for me and I'm not ready for the pump, but maybe they are.

mevlana said...

Never heard of him to give methadone to arthritis. Methadone is probably the whole body can only take place under general anesthesia. And if you really weigh 350 pounds, the pressure is not very healthy either.High blood can cause stroke, but was treated for.

albertha... said...

Have you ever been diagnosed or has worked for diabetic neuropathy?

Old guy 124 said...

try to help this website.

Nathan B said...

Her condition is similar to what my mother involved, lupus, which attacks the central nervous system, so causeing pain and chronic fatigue. Questions check your primary providers. Also, check your family history. This disease is hereditary, went into the side of the mother of the family. If left untreated, this condition is often a hindrance.

jane d said...

WOW - When will you see that almost all of his morbid obesity diganosis ...... connected For example, sleep apnea, high BP, restless legs, asthma (probably in COPD), lymphedema, hyperthyroidism, pain in the joints, arthritis early, sore left ... could heart ... Issues of safe movement in the ... Problems ... Type II Diab. ... LOSE WEIGHT IF YOU WANT TO LIVE! You feel better>>>> ALL questions and eat mainly YOUR HEALTH The relief in his own making too much!

Post a Comment