Thursday, February 18, 2010

Campus Food Ball State Keycode Need Advice About Taking A Road Trip To Muncie, IN With A Very Special Girl? Would You Like This?

Need advice about taking a road trip to Muncie, IN with a very special girl? Would you like this? - campus food ball state keycode

It is your dream vacation, and I want to be perfect. What do you think of these ideas?

1. Flights to Indianapolis.
2. Road Trip in 73 Gremlin in Muncie.
3. Visit Ball State University, sitting in the Campus Center and pass the brilliance that students who.
4. Navigate through one Taco Bell drive. Subscribe to our command, and then give you close the Arby's for lunch.
5. Go to a dentist in town, sitting in the lobby and just tell the receptionist that you do not need help, are we just waiting for someone. Then just leave.
6. Buy a month we go to the parking lot never use.
7. Go to a strip club and bring the girls in private rooms. So only talk about the Chicago Cubs with cleaner for the duration of our time to dance.
8 Through the center, and do so in a fight where they eventually give noog.
9. Go for a Dairy Queen and ask them whether they have special Indian food, such as Chicken Makhani.
10. Volunteer in a nursing home and throw lit matches in the earlier

Do you think this will leave you in the mood for romance at the end of our special day? The way they thought, we have 15 minutes. It is more than enough.

2 comments:

Tyrannic French Toast said...

It looks like my dream come true !!!!! It will feel as if you know the inner workings of the soul, it is done! I did not know there were these men? \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; Swoon>


1. !!!!!! My dream destination is the romantic capital of the Eastern Indiana!
2. This is my car of your dreams! Well, that is, and a AMC Pacer. But nobody is perfect.
3. I wanted to go, because I'm a girl! Pamper me
4.Yum! I love my Horsey Sauce Chalupa Supreme!
5. My friends and I used to do when we were young, wild! It is so nice to share with you.
6. It is the thought that counts. And that really means a lot to me.
7. Nothing excites me more than a couple of good sports talk, while still a lap dance!
8. A noog? How do you knowNoog I have a fetish? You are within 15 minutes of your life, sir!
9. Because he was so dreamy I'm going to go the length of the curry. You deserve it!
10. I have the economies of many fireworks for such an opportunity! Can you imagine, monitored the expression on their faces and nails into her heart? I am very, very later worked!

I'm sure it will certainly have me in the mood for some romance and dirty! In another 15 minutes we would have time, do the double! Woohoo! I can hardly wait!

opaque said...

All goes well until his wife or GF seriously as crazy as you.

Post a Comment