Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Breakout Bikini Wax How Much Do You Spend A Month On Your Looks? How Much Is Too Much?

How much do you spend a month on your looks? How much is too much? - breakout bikini wax

It includes clothing and make-up ... Single toilet. She went through this, and I spend about $ 30 on every 3wks haircut. My natural hair color is blah, a little in winter, the boldest color brown ($ 40 per month.) Me in the highlights of the summer ($ 55 MW). In my acrylic nails, if I spend over $ 40 per month if they do, manicure and me especially when I can do is $ 10. Pedicure $ 25 per month. And I touch. Eyebrow wax $ 8 every 2 wk. bikini waxes about $ 40 a month. And if I'm going to stop for a facial treatment (about $ 120 because it works). I think I can do nothing unusual, but if you all do not seem much, especially because I pay the bills (car, INS, credit caRDS, etc.). But you must tell us presentable for work and feel good about myself. Could do more to save money? If you have any tips to save money, please share .. Thank you.

2 comments:

Pink♥Gll... said...

My nails are $ 40 each time, I twice a month, making it $ 80, then $ 75 is for trimming my hair color, and high and low beams, shampoo and conditioner is about $ 80 I have blonde hair and the body does not wax and a gymnastics club is $ 25 per month ... So in total per month is about $ 260. But they also spend a lot of makeup (but I wanted it too) and keep my car detailed. My car is always clean, so I spend a lot of money, sucked into waxed and ...
Tips ... Ummmm, I know I need. I have a lot of overtime, so I may have to pay my maintenance ...

mitch said...

CEAR I especially my gel is not dead

Post a Comment